About 70% of divorces are initiated by women.
When white knights hear this, their first impulse is to simply deny it. Then, when they see the proof, their go-to response is that these women must have been justified.
Really? 70% of women have husbands who have done something so bad that divorce was justified?
Was it abuse?
No—society would resemble something out of Mad Max if that were true.
Was it infidelity?
No—the majority of men are faithful to their wives.
Was it finances?
No—most men keep their families well above the poverty line.
The driving force behind divorce that modern pastors don’t want to talk about is simple discontentment.
The foolish woman tears down her house with her own hands.
One reason this happens is because of a mentality we discuss in the last chapter of our forthcoming book. Here’s an excerpt from the manuscript:
This idea has wormed its way deep into the modern church. It is not so much explicitly stated as implicitly taken for granted that “true love” eliminates all loneliness, and that to find one’s soulmate is to become complete. Connected with this, true love takes on divine power, replacing the marriage covenant as the sanctifier of sex.
Anyone who thinks of their spouse as the “other half” that completes them is setting up their marriage for failure. No spouse can ever fulfill all of your needs, because no spouse was made to. Imagining otherwise therefore leads to ever-increasing discontentment and heartache, instead of what we should see in a healthy marriage, which is rather the other thing. Not only this, but such a mindset will rationalize divorce where Scripture forbids it, since the spouse “wasn’t my soulmate”—as proved by the fact that the marriage turned sour! No woman will ever “complete” you; neither will you complete her. No woman can ever fully satisfy you; neither you her. Only God can.
The number of men-hating women and women-hating men is off the charts at present.
This is a pretty typical divide-and-conquer strategy employed by the devil, which we are seeing played out on a broad societal level.
Men and women were made by God to complement, not compete.
This is why men who are disgusted by feminine behavior and motives are often very egalitarian in their base thinking. Only those with the androgynous presuppositions of egalitarianism/feminism will expect men and women to behave in the same way.
Here are a few ways in which male/female psychological differences can put strain on a marriage, and how you can turn them to your advantage:
Firstly, women test their men. This is a real phenomenon and you should not be surprised if your wife seems to be trying to provoke you, nag you, question you, or challenge you. It is a normal part of the feminine psyche to engage in this kind of behavior, usually without understanding it.
However, it’s rarely the act of direct disrespect that a lot of men think it is. Don’t listen to red pill pundits who say that women are basically children. Children don’t make good helpmeets, so this insolent attitude impugns God’s design.
Most women test their men for two big reasons:
- Something has created insecurity in them and they want their man to make them feel secure;
- They enjoy playfully provoking a masculine response from their man.
In both cases, the correct response is to take charge. Maintain frame, assess the validity, and act accordingly. Depending on the test, you may want to be gentle and understanding, or you may want to be humorous and cocky, or you may want to be carefree and dismissive. Use discernment. The one thing you don’t want to do is get caught up in your wife’s emotions and let that dictate your actions.
God has given you the duty of being the head. That means you are the source of truth. Not her feelings. Step back and assess; don’t get sucked in.
Secondly, women get decision fatigue quickly, especially when they are busy mothers and wives. A husband making decisions for his wife can be a loving form of ministry to her. Sometimes the best thing you can do for your wife is to notice that she is harried, and set the agenda for that day, or be decisive about a decision she is not sure on.
Thirdly, as a bonus for our lady readers, husbands are greatly encouraged by wives who…
- Cook tasty meals
- Smile and laugh a lot
- Dress in a beautiful way
- Express gratitude for his work
- Look for opportunities to be sexual
So, ladies, try some of these if your marriage relationship is struggling.
New content this week: #
- 5 Ways to Be More Feminine TODAY - YouTube. An intriguing lady who was suggested by a reader as worth watching for wives.
- This New Study Makes Women Look SO BAD!. Alexander Grace breaks down the results of a new study, which demonstrates that regret over short-term sexual encounters does not actually change future behavior. Rather, future behavior remains the same, and the level of regret simply declines over time.
- We’ll Convert Your Children “A Message From The Gay Community” San Francisco Gay Mens Chorus 1080pHD - YouTube. The enemy understands that this is a religious war. The San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus recorded a message: “…you think we’ll corrupt your children if our agenda goes unchecked. Funny, just this once, you’re correct. We’ll convert your children. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children.”
- An interesting anecdote. Could be made up…but the fact that you can’t really tell makes the question irrelevant:
- True Story: 22 Days Inside a New Zealand Quarantine Facility - YouTube. A woman describes being put in solitary confinement for 3 weeks after declining to take a PCR test that doesn’t detect infection of a virus that no one has isolated:
- Zubi documents 21 things that he learned (or had confirmed) about humanity by the “pandemic”](https://mobile.twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1412012537986568193):
- Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.
- At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
- Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.
- Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.
- Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government, and those who trust them.
- Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.
- Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.
- Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.
- Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviours - for better or worse.
- When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
- People who are dismissed as ‘conspiracy theorists’ are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
- Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said ‘safety’ is merely an illusion.
- Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to ‘normal’.
- A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.
- ‘The Science’ has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.
- Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.
- Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.
- If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
- Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.
- It’s easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions (this is good). As a result, most people deeply struggle to understand that some people, including our ‘leaders’, CAN have malicious or perverse intentions (this is bad).
Tyrannus Hall is finally open for new members #
To find out more, go here:
Please note that members do need to subscribe in good faith to the Apostle’s Creed, and the sufficiency and infallibility of Scripture.
Talk again next week,
Bnonn & Michael